The event consists of comprising keynote sessions, streamed focus groups, interactive workshops and private one-to-one meetings with peers and partners across the logistics and value chain.
Find out how to execute effective measures to optimise your supply chain within a global and on-demand environment.
The forum will also incorporate the inaugural Supply Chain Distinction Awards ceremony on the evening of the 14th May which will spotlight world-class organisations that have recognised the critical role that supply chain performance plays in reaching their goals.
- Human capital: finding and developing the supply chain workforce of the future
- Supply chain risk management: minimising vulnerability along the value chain
- Optimising demand management and reducing inventory levels
- The sustainable chain: incorporating the environmental agenda into the supply chain
- The financial chain: linking financial imperatives with the physical chain
- Authorised Economic Operator: initial impact of the AEO programme for the supply chain and logistics arena across Europe
- The corporate agenda: getting supply chain management into the boardroom
LRQA will run an interactive event workshop and particpate in a lunch discussion.